A Letter About HRP Membership in 2017
Our members are what make HRP the premiere organization for professionals supporting workforce mobility. The annual membership dues are only $95 and offer many benefits. With membership, you will receive cost savings for all event registrations; a value realized attending just two of our many events. Corporate members are invited to attend the events free of charge, but must register.
2015 was a very successful year, and we look to bring even more value to our membership in 2017.
Here are just a few of our accomplishments from 2016:
- HRP hosted our annual Fall and Spring Educational Events in a luncheon format this year. Both sessions achieved record attendance. Topics focused on how the Houston real estate and relocation markets were fairing in the changing/challenging energy environment.
- After the initial date of our Astros event was cancelled due to anticipated inclement weather, only to be rescheduled on a date with a significant rain event which hindered the overall general attendance, HRP hosted several Candlelighters’ families to enjoy the game. Our families were well represented and the kids enjoyed their time at Minute Maid Park.
- Our Annual Golf Tournament was a success with our members and sponsors, and resulted in an annual donation of $17,500 to Candlelighters.
- The Holiday Social was held at Ouisie’s Table -on December 2nd with the greatest level of participation ever. We were able to fill a good size van and donate hundreds of toys and gift cards for our Candlelighters families.
- Through our outreach efforts, HRP awarded scholarships to two Houston area students in the amount of $2,500 each!
- We started holding network socials in 2015. Cadillac Bar, Texan’s Grill, and Canyon Café were the sites of our events that drew significant numbers of members and participant.
- - Your HRP Board of Directors