Weichert Realtors, Wayne Murray Properties, based in the Houston, TX area, is seeking a full time Senior Director Relocation and Client Development to oversee its Relocation service area and growth. Weichert Realtors, Wayne Murray Properties is a dynamic real estate firm with four offices in the Houston market, and is primed for significant growth. The Relocation Department is a key driver of this growth, and the leader of this department will be critical to this future success.
Weichert Realtors, Wayne Murray Properties is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Real Estate Network.
The Senior Director Relocation and Client Development will be responsible for managing and building upon the success of the relocation department, and accelerating the top line revenue growth through motivated, disciplined and focused leadership. Success will be built upon positive relationships established with relocation-trained agents and building client and new business opportunities with corporations, third party relocation firms, and member real estate firms. The successful candidate will be dedicated to operational and process excellence, and foster a positive internal working environment.
- Overall responsibility for driving top line revenue growth through the relocation department
- Manage and oversee the relocation department, driving success with referral management and department efficiencies
- Establish and build upon external client relationships, including, but not limited to, corporations, relocation firms, and network and non-network real estate brokerages.
- Conduct outside presentations to various entities for business opportunities; respond to requests for proposals as required
- Commiserate closely with internal real estate offices, managers, and agents. Includes ongoing education, development and communication of and with internal team members.
- Develop real estate agents to enhance competencies in the area of handling relocation and corporate referrals.
- Track and report on the success of key areas of growth and improvement through the use of key metrics
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum three years Real Estate and/or Relocation Management Company experience
- Minimum three years Sales and marketing experience
- Minimum three years Management/leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and use of social media venues to promote business opportunities
- Ability to travel to industry conferences, client and prospective client meetings, or as needed. Travel estimated at 10%, plus or minus.
- Computer skills—knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required; relocation management software preferred
- CRP or SCRP preferred
- Real Estate license preferred
- College degree preferred